Terms of Sales
Last updated: March 2, 2017
Thank you for purchasing from us. We appreciate the fact that you like to collect the works we created. We also want to make sure you have a enjoyable experience while you are exploring and purchasing our products and/or Services. Please read on to find out more about your rights and obligation as our customers and collectors.
1. Acceptance of Order
Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your oder. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. In addition, we may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order.
Once we receive your Online order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. We reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If we cancels an order after you have already been billed, we will refund the billed amount.
When a properly completed order is received, authorization of your form of payment is received and we have accepted your order, we will promptly place your order in line for shipment.
2. Pricing & Availability
We reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on our Website at any time without notice, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. You agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
Prices (and the associated costs of shipping and tax) are shown in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. Furthermore, there may be occasions when we confirms your order but subsequently learns that it cannot supply the ordered product. In the event we cannot supply a product you ordered, we will cancel the order and refund your purchase price in full.
3. Collectors Only
We sell and ship products to collectors only, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit cards and Apple Pay for all orders placed thru our shop with our secured payment system, Stripe. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated credit card and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes, shipping and handling) to that card. If the card cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
We endeavor to ship all orders for in-stock items within one 1 business day but you should allow 1 to 5 business days from the date of purchase for processing your order. Our standard business days are Monday through Friday, 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time. If you purchase made-to-order product(s) or commission, processing time will be vary as per stated in the product description and/or agreement.
6. Changing or Cancelling
We don't currently support adding to or removing items from an existing order. However, we allow cancelling an order by email to email@example.com within 24 hours upon placing your order only if we haven't process your order. Once an order has been processed, we do not accept order cancellation. We reserve the right in making final decision.
Refund will be issued for a successful cancellation.
7. Shipping Terms & Policies
We only accept order thru our online shop for delivery within 48 contiguous states. Our shipping cost estimation system is set for delivery within these states and we reserved the right to cancel orders that required shipped to addresses outside of these 48 contiguous states.
For collectors living outside of 48 contiguous states, we accept custom order by request. Please read our Shipping Help for more information.
We do not accept P.O. Box or hotel address and we reserved the right to request change of address or cancel the orders that required delivery to P.O.Box or hotel addresses.
Standard shipping is typically via USPS or UPS services. We reserve the right to substitute another carrier of equal or lesser cost to deliver your order. You should allow 5 to 8 business days for standard delivery once an order has been shipped. If expedited shipping is required, please contact us prior placing an order.
All original works are ship with USPS or UPS Declared Value Service. Reproduction items ship without additional insurance by default, unless requested by buyer prior placing an order with additional charge. Please learn more about Declared Value at USPS and UPS official websites.
All shipping charges are your responsibility, unless waived by us. Shipping charges will be included on your invoice and can be viewed prior to finalizing your order.
Occasionally, we offer free shipping for orders above specific value or fulfilled requirement stated in Shipping Help, with or without promo code needed to waive the shipping charges during checkout. Orders placed with free shipping offer will shipped with our standard shipping or another carrier of equal or lesser cost to deliver your order. If you return any item of order shipped with our free shipping offer, you will be refund the amount with deduction of original shipping cost.
Delayed, Damaged or Lost Shipment During Transit
Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond our control once it leaves our studio, we cannot be held liable for late deliveries, damaged or lost shipment during transit. We will, however, assist you in claiming your lost if your shipment is under protection of USPS or UPS Declared Value service. In the mean time, you can find more information at USPS and UPS official websites.
Please understand that you are responsible for any undelivered shipment, such as and not limited to incorrect shipping address, failed delivery attempts, refuse to pay tax, refuse to provide ID copy or shipment refused by recipient.
If your order returned to our studio as undelivered shipment, you will have to pay for the shipping cost of second delivery to the original shipping address. You are not allowed to request for return and refund for undelivered shipment.
8. Pickup from Studio
We offers pickup from our studio for orders purchased from our Website by appointment. Our general pickup hours are Monday through Friday, 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST based on availability.
If you select pickup from studio during checkout, we will contact you to arrange your pickup appointment. Once your pickup appointment is set, you will need to provide us 48 hours advance written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellation or reschedule.
You may designate a third party to pickup your order. You must provide the name, phone number and email address of the third party. Only you or the person designated by you may pickup the product(s) purchased. A government-issued photo ID and an order invoice will be required for pickup.
9. Return and Exchange Policies
Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your interest in ORIGINALS product ("Original"), included original paintings, original drawings and studio studies listed in our "Originals" product page, is protected by our “Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy”. We accept return and refund for orders of Original that fulfilled all these conditions with no exception:
- The Original was purchased from us through our online shop.
- The Original was shipped to you, not picked up from our studio.
- We must be contacted within 24 hours of receipt based on delivery tracking record.
- You must obtain our acknowledgement notice in order to proceed your return.
- The Original must be shipped back to us with the same shipping method it shipped to you, including a printout of our acknowledgement notice together with all original packaging and documents or materials that come with the Original, such as certificate of title.
- The Original must be arrived in our studio within 12 business days from date of delivery.
- The Original must be arrived in its original conditions, not damaged and no missing parts.
- We do not refund original shipping and handling fees. If your order was shipped with our Free Shipping offer, original shipping and handling fees will be deducted from the refundable amount of your return.
- We are not responsible for any return that get damaged or lost in transit.
- If originals arrived not in its original condition or arrived after 10 business days from the date of delivery, you will not be eligible for a refund and you must pay for shipping back to the original delivery address.
- You agree that our decision shall be final and conclusive in the event of dispute.
Your order is not qualified for this policy if
- The Original that was purchased offline or custom order via email.
- The Original that was picked up from our studio by you or your designate third person.
- We are not contacted within 24 hours of receipt based on delivery tracking record.
- You proceed your return without obtaining our acknowledgement notice.
- The Original that is arrived in our studio more than 12 business days after date of delivery.
- The Original that is not in its original conditions, arrived damaged, or is missing parts.
- You refuse to responsible for return and original shipping and handling fee.
- The Original that is not shipped back to us without tracking number.
- Any commission work
- Any custom order.
- Any reproduction and merchandise.
- Any purchase that is damaged or lost in transit.
- Any original work that is not eligible for our "Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy".
- In the event of dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
We don’t handle exchanges at this moment.
Incorrect or Missing Item
All orders gone through strict quality assurance before dispatch; however, if you receive incorrect item(s) or missing item(s), please contact us within 24 hours upon receiving your order with photo reference(s). We will investigate and take full responsibility for the issue, either return, refund or exchange.
Please be informed that color of actual item might slightly different from what you see on your computer screen due to individual monitor resolution. This variable does not consider as as a defect.
Procedure of Return of Original
If your Original fulfilled all the requirements stated in our "Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy", you can send your return to us with these simple steps:
- Submit return request to sales@lavennzooi within 24 hours of receipt. Please include your order number, the title of the Original and the reason of return in the email. We will review your request and send you an acknowledgement notice for returning your Original within 24 hours of receiving your request.
- Once you received our acknowledgement notice, print out the notice then pack your return immediately. Please remember to pack the return Original with the acknowledgement notice, its original packaging and other documents or materials that come with the Original, such as certificate of title.
- Ship the return back to us with UPS shipping service. Make sure the return shipment able to arrived in our studio within 12 business days from the date of the Original delivered to you. Please remember to declare full value of the Original to protect your lost if shipment damaged or lost in transit while shipping to our studio.
- You must paid all the required shipping and handling fee.
- Email us the tracking number of return shipment once you sent it to UPS.
- You will receive a return confirmation when we processed your return. Appropriate amount will be refunded to you after we verify the condition.
- Please note that there are no exceptions. You must follow these instructions in returning any qualified Original.
Our products may be returned or exchanged in accordance with our Return and Exchange Policies. This is the only guarantee or warranty you get from us relating to the products you purchased. We make no other, and expressly disclaims all, representations, warranties, and conditions, whether in writing, implied, or statutory, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, or any warranty arising from course of dealing or usage of trade. Products are provided by us "as is" and without warranty of any kind.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, we do not warrant that all product descriptions, photographs, pricing or other information on the Site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free. In addition, all weights and size dimensions are approximate. If a product offered by us is not as described or pictured, your sole remedy is to return it in an original and unused condition for a refund. In the event of an error, whether on the Site, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, in delivering a product or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly, or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of an error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund.
Lavennz Ooi ("Artist" and "her") legally owns the rights to her intellectual property. It is registered with the US Copyright Office and can only be transferred in writing. The Artist retain the copyright to all the products provided. Sales of product do not transfer copyright. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, display, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any part of your purchase without written permission from the Artist.
You may not allow any modification to your purchased work (“work”) without Artist’s written permission; otherwise, the work will no longer attributable to the Artist.
Lavennz Ooi do not waive her right under the Visual Artists Rights Act. You may not allow any damage to the work; otherwise, you must pay for restoration by a restorer whom the Artist approve. If anyone else restores the work during the artist’s lifetime, the work will no longer be attributable to the Artist.
You may not use any portion of the work or display the work in any manner and position for any commercial purpose without written permission from the Artist.
14. CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Sales should be sent to us at email@example.com